Retirement Plan Consulting
Whether you are assessing your current retirement plan, building a new plan or improving plan design, our actuarial and retirement plan consultants offer unbiased guidance where you need it most.
A changing legislative environment, a more diverse workforce and a competitive business environment are creating new challenges for employers. Meeting the financial needs of the business, business owners(s) and employees takes a skilled and unbiased retirement plan consulting partner. As a professional partner, we will take the time to present you with all of the best possible options to build a new retirement plan, improve your existing plan or prepare your company to meet the challenges of the new regulatory environment.
We can provide you with:
- An assessment of your current retirement plan
- Evaluation and troubleshooting of your current plan and funding policies
- Retirement plan design or redesign to improve plan performance
- Retirement plan cost analysis and efficiency recommendations
- Pension plan cost projections and modeling
- Retirement plan compliance testing
- Guidance on freezing or terminating a defined benefit pension plan
Our actuarial and retirement plan consultants have years of experience offering firms their unbiased guidance to meet the unique needs of each individual company. Since our service is a straightforward fee for consulting, we don’t try to fit our clients into a standard boxed solution. Instead, our consultants provide you with the best independent advice possible, based on decades of experience in the retirement plan consulting field. To learn more contact a retirement plan expert at 800-772-7254, Option "2" - Sales Proposals/New Plans